This site is not an official Fulbright Program site and the views expressed on the site are entirely mine and do not represent the views of the Fulbright Program, the US Department of State or any of its partner organizations.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Videos, Videos, Videos!

Here are some videos that I've been meaning to share. The first is a video of one of my third grade classes. The textbook that we use has the students (and me) sing and dance to pretty funny songs so I decided to share one of the songs with you.


I also finally got a video file of my interview on the news and uploaded it to youtube so you can view it here. My interview is at the 4.50 mark but you can also enjoy me dancing in the background throughout.

Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Haha, "Katie", that spin video was so much fun to watch! I've never seen anything like it before, believe it or not. It actually looks kind of difficult, keeping your balance while pumping your legs like that. I'm guessing there's no resistance on the bikes, because if there were it would be exhausting enough to stand and pedal for five minutes, not to mention dancing on top of that. Also, that reporter was wayyy too hyper. But it looks like you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete